onsdag 23 december 2015

Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR



I recently purchased a fantastic device to keep track of my personal training - the Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR.

I am still exporing the possibilities, but with this device I am able to keep very good track of calories consumed, intensity of training, recovery time, heart rate, how far I moved during the exercise etc.

On the Suunto movescount.com page I am able to keep track of my trainings over time and the Movescount app gives me an overview over amount of training over last 30 days. Here I try to keep the calories consumed over 10'000 during the last 30 days.

Based on not yet two weeks usage I can highly recommend purchasing this device as a motivational tool for the typical middle aged office worker who needs a "kick in the butt" in order to get moving.

For myself I have done a few training sessions just because I am able to track them properly using this watch. Any investment within reasonable economical limits which makes me move more is worth it, so I am very happy so far.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar